Saturday, July 09, 2005

Today was good, & I have the greatest boyfriend.

I got paid today! Whooo! That's freakin' awesome. So what do I do when I get paid? I immediately get gas, and CDs. That's right, I got two CDs, and they make me happy, well, yeah, whatever. I got the new Coldplay album, and The Fall Out Boys album. I dig them. Yeah, that's right, I paid money for the CDs, crazy huh? I think they deserve it though. So, yay!

Nifty funness: They [work] gave me money to spend when I need to buy anything in Florida - food, drinks, anything like that, just not like personal spending. It is freakin' awesome! I didn't even know they would do that. It makes me happy. :) They actually trust me. Well, I knew that some of them did, but now I know that they all trust me. It's really like a business trip. It's gonna be fun. If nothing else, it looks good on the resume.

Not so nifty or funness: I got all not feeling well this afternoon, not good. I had to leave work an hour early. Well, a little over an hour early. I kept trying to wait it out, and it just didn't work, so whatever. I came home, took a bath, and went to sleep. I like sleep.

On the rebound: I woke up around 5:10 ish or so in the evening. so, I slept for like two hours or something like that. But either way, I then proceeded to getting the CDs, and gas and stuff, and got my parents to buy dinner. That's a plus. then, we fed the animals at the duck pond, and got another duck to jump, and even Richard got Earl to jump. Earl is cool, he rocks. Uhm... yeah, then we went and saw a dollar movie: A lot like Love. It was really good. I enjoyed it alot. It was funny, and cute, and had <3 <3 Ashton Kutcher <3 <3 in it. Negligible in the long run, since I went with Richard, but it was an awesome movie. Oh yeah, somewhere in all of that, we went to Petsmart, and got rabbit food, and litter for while I'm gone. I'm trying out this new 'fresh scent' litter that they have, since I'm gonna be gone for like a week. It is stinking up my whole room. I think I almost prefer the rabbit smell. But whatever. My head is killing me, so I'm gonna call this a post.

Later, have a good evening/day/morning,
Elizabeth.

No comments: