Thursday, July 07, 2005

It is sleep time, so I'm going to try to make this quick

Few fun things I've learned/heard today:
Richard's shorts are frontin'
The turtle is eating the sheit!
Craig Ferguson is appauled by Regis's impression of his accent.
Oh yeah, and my tag expired in June.

Okay, I think that's all for today, if you want to know more of what I learned, you can check out Rodney's blog, it is quite facinating.

A quick look into the future:

Tuesday, at the butt crack of dawn, I leave for Florida, I won't be back until like 4 in the afternoon on the following Monday. Whoo! My first 'business' trip. I know that probably doesn't mean a whole lot, but I'm kindda hoping to get to go to Hawaii with them one of these years, because that would be incredibly awesome. It's incredibly awesome that I'm going this time actually. I mean, they're paying for my food, and my hotel room, and the rental car (since I'm not yet old enough to rent one) is my boss, and it's gonna be fun, I hope. But either way, it's an experience, that will look good later on in life. Plus, I'm hoping to do a good enough job at it, that they 'need' me to go to others in the future. What can I say? I love airplanes, and I love to travel. The one big down side to this all, is that I'm going to miss out on all the fun that you guys are having around here for a week, including Tuesday lunchday, and as I understand it, I'm gonna miss Richard, Alex and Sheena for a grand total of two weeks, since they are to be leaving just before I am arriving. It is sad, I know. I'm gonna be all like boyfriendless for two weeks. But he will be having fun, and that's definately a good thing. I will hopefully be having fun while I'm not working, also a good thing, and definately be sleeping more, a wonderful thing as well. In the end, I don't know if this is gonna be as fun as I hope it will be, since I'm the only one under 30ish who will be there working, and not on a team, but it will definately be an experience, and it will be not OK. And I'm gonna miss Richard, but don't tell him that.

Anyhow, it is time for me to sleep, gotta be at work bright and early at 9 am tomorrow morning. Goodnight, sleep well, sweet dreams, take care. Bye, MEO

PS. I'm sorry it was so long, it was alot longer than I intended it to be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, I get that a lot and it shrinks anyway. Hip. I didn't say it.

Elizabeth said...

I've a question, what's with the hip hip?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what he's talking about?

GhostMaster said...

We'll miss you too Meagan.