Friday, July 29, 2005

Beowulf is better!

Beowulf is now sporting a beautiful new screen! Yay! I must say though, the guy only took 20 minutes to complete the task, and for all he did, I could have easily done it. It would have been a lot faster, and a lot cheaper for Dell to just send me the screen, and let me put it in myself. But oh well, not everyone would be able to do that themselves. Either way, Beowulf is pretty, and working. And the LCD screens are freakin' awesome, and I know how to take apart my computer with out guessing now. (Muhha hahahhahaha! And there are no 'void warranty' stickers on it at all.) In the mean time though, while it is still under warranty, I will let them deal with it. (The parts are free that way, and I'm getting the labor I paid for in that stuff.) Anyhow, so happy day.

I'll catch you all later.
MEO

2 comments:

Alustriel said...

yes make sure they do everything you have paid them too, including if it is there replacin your laptop just short of the warranty going out cause it just happened to get into a "crash" of some sorts. hehehe I can be so evil.

Elizabeth said...

lol
yes!