Friday, July 22, 2005

calc notes & Richard gets back soon!!!!!!

yay, just some calc notes from last thursday... I inverted the colors, because they're easier to read that way.

On a much happier note, my boyfriend gets back tomorrow!!!! Yeah, or at least, I think it is tomorrow, but it's either tomorrow or Sunday, either way, it is soon!!!! Richard time! So, here's the deal, I left for Florida on the 12th of July, and he left for Louisiana on the 17th of July. I got back from Florida on the 18th of July, just missing him, how sad is that? Well, I think it is sad. But anyhow, so here it is, now the 22nd of July, and he is going to be back tomorrow or the day after, so I haven't seen him, or actually verbally talked to him for about 2 weeks. But he will be back soon!!! And the Elizabeth rejoices!! Yay!!!! (If you can't tell, I've kindda missed having him around. Norman is alright without him here, but not nearly as fun, and unfortunately, Florida wasn't really fun at all, but I think it would have been better with him there. Anyhow, so that's enough from me, I figure I ought to finish Harry Potter before game night tomorrow, so I'm gonna go work on that.

Later,
Elizabeth




4 comments:

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Yes, that is indeed sad. But you know, it's not sad anymore. Rejoice away!

Unknown said...

Calculus notes? I'm not sure I have anything that I could post that could compare to that in strange randomness. I suppose I could post cash register statistics for the last week... I dunno. You win.

Anonymous said...

thanks... i needed a refresher course :) -- sheevanomicon

Anonymous said...

i found the calculus notes more like electromagnetics notes.