Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Fourth & the duck I call Earl!!!!

Okay, so today was kindda alot of driving around and everything. Just alot of bored, what the hell is there to do in Norman. Anyhow, somewhere along the way, we ended up at the duckpond with corn flakes. We were planning on just feeding the turtles with it, but then, the ducks just came up, and they looked so hungry we had to feed them. We're trying to let them off easy, so tabs holds a bit above them, and this little duck, the one that first saw us and came running, does a little hop for it. It was really funny, so we tried it again, and he did it again, he was really funny lookin'. He was great though. I named him Earl. He's fun. He can also catch corn flakes in his beak. He rocks my world, and sparklers, illegally burnt on the fourth of july also rock my world, and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk on the fouth of july rocks my world. Just so many things that rock my world, so few that send it crashing to the ground. It is a good thing. but as for me, now, I really, really must sleep, I'm really tired, and exhausted. so goodnight, sleep well, sweet dreams, take care, and goodnight. Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Big Bang theory.. it's what rocks my world.