Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tomorrow, and in the future a little

Tomorrow, is the beginning of the future. You may not have heard that before, but it is true. Anyhow, so in about 5 hours, I'm supposed to wake up, and go with Tabs garage saling. We hope to find something good for our duplex.

The funny thing about this, is simply that we do not yet have our duplex. That requires me getting another job. Getting another job means that I will be seeing considerably less of you fun peeps. On the other hand, it also means seeing alot less of my brothers. So, on top of the 7 hours a week that I already have, and the 16 hours of school that I have a week, I will be adding between 25 and 40 more hours of work per week. So, that puts me up to 48-63 hours of being busy in a week. Given that there are 24 hours in a day, and seven days in a week, that means that I would be spending roughtly 2-3 full days just doing school and work. This time does not include homework, or school activities, or driving time to and from, or getting ready for work and school. Also assuming that I spend about 3.5 hours in the shower in a week, and about 56 hours in bed a week (I know, horrible over estimate, but just go with me on this one.) There are 168 hours in a week. So, between work, school, and sleep/shower, I'd only have between 60.5 and 45.5 hours a week to do such things as eat, homework, get ready for school, school activities, driving, and hanging out with you all. Most of these hours, will be when I may be able to be working at KIPR more this Spring (between 8 and 5).

Anyhow, so forgive me if I am a little standoffish about this all. But what it all comes down to, is that I can't afford to live just on the money from the seven hours a week that they are willing to give me at KIPR currently.

Man, I hope I don't end up killing myself with this. Anyhow, enough worrying, and stressing from me. I need to be asleep.

Goodnight everyone,
Elizabeth.

6 comments:

Alustriel said...

Good Luck.

Tabz said...

it will be less stressful when you move out

Unknown said...

It sounds like it will be impossible to not neglect one of your responsibilities.

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

No way...she's scheduled way too much sleep. It makes me sad that I can say that with such confidence.

Elizabeth said...

When did 8 hours become way too much sleep? Given, I have been known to survive off an average of 5 hours or less a night for entire seasons, but 8 hours should be normal.

GhostMaster said...

Hey, I am a master at having a busy schedule, you just need to find a really high paying job that will work you anytime you're not busy and then when at school, beat the shit out of your professors until they tell you exactly what you have to do for your profession and what the hell is going to be on the fucking test! Everything will be fine then.