Sunday, August 14, 2005

Alot can happen in a day

So... today, what all happened today? Alot happened today.

It has been a short day too. I didn't get up until about 3:30 or 4. Why did I get up then you ask? Well, we were out trying to find the meteor shower, but the clouds spoiled our fun. Anyhow, so I didn't get home and into bed until sometime after 6 in the morning. So, at around 3:30, my brother comes, knocks on the door, and comes in, and tells me that "Ashley the door next to next is at the door, and she wants to talk" to me.

The beginning of the conversation was pretty much an apology for leaving so soon, and an emphasis on the fact that I was not the reason for this early self-dismissal.

But the conversation continued for about a little over an hour or so.

From there, I jumped into the shower, and cleaned myself before rushing out to the party store to get some pirate stuff before the stores closed.

At somewhere around 6:15, I went and harrassed Richard to get the phone number of the girl whose party we were supposed to attend later that evening.

I was still tired, and had a horrible headache, so even though we were supposed to be there at 7 PM, I didn't leave until Richard had completely finished with working.

So about 7:20-25 ish, I leave, Albertson's, and Richard goes home to shower, and practice for his coming up try-outs. I go home, quick to get some stuff I forgot. Then I go over to Classics, and pick up some food for myself and Richard, and meet up with him and the food at his apartment. He calls Ally (the hostess of the party) to find out what's going on.

We eat, about 8:15, she calls us back, and we meet up with a group of 10 people or so dressed as pirates walking out of Petsmart. From there, we went into the mall, where we discover that one person is dressed as a ninja. We walk through Old Navy, everybody is looking at us, it's great. We walk past the kids, they all smile, and are thrilled and stuff. We go to take a picture near the fountain in the center, and the ninja tries to be all stealthy like, and 'hide' in the flower bed, and the security guard yells at us, and tells him to get out, and that we have to be out of there before the mall closes in two minutes.

We walk back by the kids, one kids is overly thrilled, and yells out excitedly, "Pirates Daddy, pirates."

After this, we walk through the drive-thru of McDonalds, to see one person working the drive-thru there. Then we go over to the Wal*Mart, where we get yelled at for sitting on the tricycles, and the ninja gets told he must pull down the black handkerchief covering his face because he might ninja them. Any how, so in all of this, everyone we walk by smiles, it's great. One guy even asks Richard if he's Captain Jack Sparrow. It's great. Anyhow, so then we page for the one person who looks normal (he's dressed up as an internet pirate) that we lost.

After a cheerful reuniting with the guy we'd lost, we head out. On the way out, the canadian in the group says to the older lady at the door to the walmart, "You be a saucey lass." It was freakin' hilarious. I'd have to say that that falls under the category of sexual harrassment, but it is great none the less.

So we leave there, and go to the West side Albertson's, and then we go back to Ally's house, and hang around, and eat, and talk alot. Play a little ping pong. We even tried the interesting good combination of pineapple and mushrooms on pizza. It's interesting, but not bad. Then we watched Muppet Treasure Island. It was fun. By this time, it is about 1:40 in the AM, so we come back to Richard's apartment, which is where my car is, and where I am currently.

So anyhow, alot has happened today. I think it is time for sleep soon. They are all out in the living room playing halo, and Shawn has blue tooth in his new phone. It is incredibly cool. He can use his phone to control the media player on his laptop from across the room. It is freakin' awesome. But anyhow, so I'm gonna get off of here now, and go join the rest of the humans.

Hope everyone had a great day, and has an awesome one tomorrow. Catch you later. 'Liz

1 comment:

Alustriel said...

Sounds like a blast. Who is Ally?