Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Killers!!!

Yesterday, we saw The Killers concert! It was pretty cool; I was impressed. The lead singer is hot. It was a good concert.

Anyhow, asside from that, the Green Day concert is tomorrow. It should be incredibly awesome as well. I'm looking forward to it.

In other, more sad, news not a single movie store in town had a copy of 1776 the musical in stock. That is sad. :(

Also included in this category, my pc is a little mia for a bit. I'm upgrading to Windows XP Pro, and partitioning the harddrive in the midst of the act. Why? Because it was driving me nuts, and because I discovered how much too much space windows had taken over.

I think I might try my hand (and mind) at some of this linuxing after I've gotten Windows back on. At the current rate, it should be back on sometime around... oh say Thursday evening. Fun, huh? I think not.

But anyhow, so not it is time for some good old fashioned sleep, and maybe even a shower first. I'll catch you all later.

Bye, Elizabeth

No comments: