Saturday, August 20, 2005

being without internet access sucks.

Alright, this should be short, and to the point, although, not really sweet.

Okay...
School sucks, it's too damn expensive, and takes up too much time.

Jobs that cut you down to 7 hours a week really suck. I need to work more than that. I'll only take home like $50 a week working this much. I need another job. I'm hoping to find one that will be able to find one that I can work about 30 hours a week, outside of the hours of 8am and 5pm.

I want my new harddrive, and I want it now. I really miss having continual access to the internet. It is very useful. I really really miss it.

Tabs and I are went 'shopping' for our duplex today. It was fun. That is to say, we went around the store, deciding how we're gonna decorate our place once we get it. It's gonna be very sophisticated looking, with sexy greene, purple, and blue christmas lights on the patio roof, and lots of candles, and pets. (We figure if I let Tabs have her cat, we won't have to worry about mice.)

So, on that note, the only working 7 hours a week at KIPR is kindda good, because it forces me to get another job. But anyhow, so that's enough for me. I'll catch you all later. have a good day. MEO

2 comments:

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

I like the way you spelled green(e) :)

Alustriel said...

So true about the cat and the mice.
Hope you get a job soon.