Saturday, August 20, 2005

dude, check him out!

Mr. Kevin Rose rocks my world. It seems he has some fun new stuff on DiggNation. Unfortunately, only being on my mom's computer, I can't download the plugin for his things. It seems that they have made it to iTunes though, so I don't really know if it costs money or what, but I'll update you all when I find out. You can check it out here if you feel adventurous.

Woot! to Kevin Rose!!!! Once again, he has rocked my world!!!!!

I would also suggest that if you have not yet watched The Broken, that you do that, because it is very entertaining. It is alittle technical, but I enjoyed it alot, and it talks about social engineering, which any college aged student needs to know.

THE BROKEN

I think my favorite is the second one, called "hacking with Ramzi" But they are all done by Kevin Rose, and he's loads of fun. Unfortunately, not only do I not live in Washington, but he also has a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. (Darn. 3 strikes, there goes that idea.)

But anyhow, so yeah, you should check him out some.
Catch you all later. bye.

No comments: