Sunday, January 15, 2006

slipping & complaining during posting & ing(ing)

I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this way before, but I keep feeling myself slipping away. Unfortunately, there isn't really anything I can see that will save me from this predicament that i seem to have gotten myself into, other than maybe a really really long vacation, which not only can I not afford, but I also can't seem to find time for. So, yay! (Sarcasm, thick sarcasm.) So anyhow, so I don't know if there is anything else I can do about it. Sadly, chances are that the next time I'll have any free time to get away is after July 10th, due to work and what not. I really want out of my house, but i don't want to move during school. The closer it gets to school, the more stressed I find myself becoming, and it hasn't even started yet. I can't even imagine trying to move out while dealing w/school & work. Also, I don't really want to get another job. I'll be working alot more this semester, but it still won't be enough to hardly get by. It allows for about $60-80 spending money during the year... that's not much. I don't even have a cell phone or anything. I'm probably the only college aged person in the world still who doesn't have a cell phone. Oh well. I'm only saving $600/year on that one, not to mention my family bothering me 24-7.

Anyhow, so it is way past time for me to sleep.
Goodnight everyone.
Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slipping away? Slipping to where?