Wednesday, January 18, 2006

By the way...

Richard is great. (I really don't mean to rub it in for anyone who has recently dealt w/a break up, or anyone who is w/out someone else.)

Anyhow, so yesterday, Richard took me on a date. (Swoon!) We were gonna go to this little Italian Bistro in the city. (I can't really see this one powering an spaceship, but whatever.) unfortunately the the cute little bistro ended up being about the only thing that was closed for MLK Day. So instead we went to Pearl's, great restraunt!! I love fish, but only when it's good. Ate way too much, but it was sooo good... & tillapia, & gumbo, & garlic mashed potatoes, & shrimp, & mmmmm yummy!!! Oh, and I tried some sort of crab dip thing, that was also really good. Then we watched... uhmmm... The Life Aquatic. Weird movie, but the company was great. Totally brightened my day.

To a new subject... classes started today, and I had beginning piano, & Intro. to German. Both of which are gonna be soooo much fun. German is gonna be kindda hard, but that's okay I think i'll do alright. we're at the point where I know a little bit of what we're doing, but not everything, so I am actually a little ahead of some of the people in the class, but there are kids in there that had 2 & 3 years of German in their high school years, so I'm definately not the top, but I am excited about it. Piano should be interesting, I don't really know what I think about having a partner to practice with, because I feel like I'm gonna sound horrible enough to myself that I don't want anyone else to have to endure that sort of pain, but cest la vie. he seems nice enough. (Scott, his name is scott, and he's an aviation major.)

Tomorrow is gonna be the first of the hard days. Not so cool... Electrical Science should be fun but boring as hell, German again, Math... ewwwies... I'm scared of it. Then Java!!!! Score!!!! and some working then Electrical Circuits 1. So... hopefully I'll have all good teachers, and make it to class in time.

Last semester was kindda a bust for keeping to the schedule, I'm gonna try really really hard to not miss any classes this semester.

Oh, and once again, Richard & I have managed to create schedules that are opposite each other, so when i'm working or in class, he's pretty much not, and the other way around. Fun huh? Well, whatever.

Oh, and Happiness!!!! I have a friend date of sorts on Friday, & it's gonna be a blast, so yay! weekend!!!!

I think that's enough for me.
i should be getting to bed.

Oh, and if anyone knows why the fuck your left eyebrow twitches, I'd like to know.
Thanks,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Awwwww! :D

Unknown said...

It's a muscle tic, usually caused by or associated with some sort of stress.