Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bowling.

Bowling...

Yay!!!!!

I like to bowl. Tonight, Tabz & I went bowling. We played for 2 hours, got in probably right about 8 or 9 & 1/2 games done in that amount of time. It was loads of fun. I scored a 183 on one of the games, it was great. It made me really happy. We played a game entirely left handed I think I scored around a 68 on that one. Not bad, not good, a little less than what I normally do right handed, but still pretty fun.

People who disappear into the bar while their kids bowl are annoying, and should be fined. I don't care if your kid is 14, or 15, or what, but if they aren't at least 17, they should not be left alone in a freakin' bowling alley.

garrrrrrrrr. double & triple garrrrrrrrr for that one.

So, I'm thinkin' it's about time to invest in some nice bowling shoes. **cough, cough, hint, hint, hint. ****

Tabz pointed out to me that our birthdays are about 2 months away. Whoo! I'm gonna be old, very shortly. Oh, wait, I'll be of drinking age, whoo, the joy of my life... 8-|

Anyhow, so i'm rambling now. So I think it's about time for me to make my eyebrow stop twitching like fuckin' crazy.

So goodnight,
Til later,
Elizabeth.

2 comments:

Tabz said...

Turkey!!!!!gobble,gobble!!!!!

FlutinKat said...

Lol I love that last sentence!