Thursday, June 30, 2005

Reeve's Park Cop Encounter #2

Okay, there isn't a whole lot to this story, but you know, I've deemed it worthy of telling, because I seem to lead a boring life, and have nothing better to ponder and write on. So, there was this cop... he drove up as I'm leaving. I get in my car, hurrying, so that he has no reason to pull me over, he'd have to actually put some amount of effort into it, no fun for free. So yeah, I get in my car, the dome light goes on, the cop sits, still in the middle of some parking spaces, with lights turned off, yet on, so just the parking lights are on. So, in an effort to not get a stern talkin' to, I pull out, and wait a bit, then proceed on wards, toward the exit. He turns on his lights again, and follows me like 4 or 5 blocks, then finally turns away. If they are gonna follow you, they should get mad at you, and if they aren't gonna be all mad, then they should not scare you like that. It's just not nice.

Anyhow, so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight everyone, Liz

No comments: