Wednesday, June 29, 2005

crazy with pics & nothing.



Alrighty, I don't really know what to talk about, so I'm gonna talk about beemers for a bit, and why I like them so. From there, who knows, sometimes it is best just to get the fingers to get warmed up, and find something better to write about. Anyhow though, so Beemers... moving *Swoon,* they are so beautiful. Check it out, how can you not love the beemer? I mean, come on, they are like gorgeous. Come on, you can't say that that isn't a thing of beauty. I mean, sure, it's not a boy, it's not something like a flower or anything, but it is pure, man made beauty. How much closter can you come to beauty when you're after something that is man made? Midnight blue, 325i BMW. This one in the picture is actually a bit on the new side. I don't like the head lights on it as much as they older ones, like the 2001 BMW. These are more squinty and cat-eye like. But whatever.


Okay, this isn't working i'm gonna go.

Later, ~Liz

No comments: