Monday, June 27, 2005

good songs.

Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again

{Refrain}
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time

I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I had nothin to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way

So I'm just...
{Refrain}

Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same

Sittin here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make this dock my home

Now, I'm just...





Actually, I'm just sitting in the guys apartment, kindda half being bored, while they play Halo, but whatever. Okay, now we're watchin' a piratey lookin' episode of The Venture Brothers. Ohhhp, back to the shooting. Okay, yeah... game night was fun. It was great seeing everyone again. DH came appropriately dressed, wearing a shirt that said, "I'm knot blonde, I'm really knot." We played a bit of taboo. Oh yeah, way to go team Liz! We kicked the Braum's butt. There really is something to be said about playing on the same team as your boyfriend, and using inside jokes and conversations for anything you couldn't get otherwise.

I'm also downloading lots of music that I've been wanting for a while, (yes, it is perfectly legal) and so that should be entertaining. It is taking way too long for my tastes though, but cest la vie. Anyhow, so this is getting kindda boring, and not holding my attention well, so I think that it is time for so yahoo gaming. Later, Elizabeth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, they had a sibling pair, I think there are just as many inside jokes there. And when did we become team MEO? I thought we were "the winning team" or whatever. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

It is still illegal even if it's peer to peer.

Anonymous said...

Good song? Your brain's broken.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know when we became team MEO, but that's what Ashley kept calling us, because I was the team captain (I don't know who thought of that, but it worked alright). The other team was team George. It was written like that on the score sheet, so whatever. We can definately be the winning team though, that rocks too. Peace, MEO