Friday, June 24, 2005

A quick bit then sleep.

Okay, so I really shouldn't be doing this, since I have to be up in 5.5 hours max, but I'm going to anyhow, because I'm not really tired. (Doesn't that just irk you? You know you have to do something, and need to sleep, so that you might get up early, and do it, but you're just not tired enough to sleep, and you know you'll be tossing and turning for an hour or two before you can actually get to sleep, and by that time, you're almost to the point at which you have to wake up again. So, by the time you finally hit the REM sleep, it's sunny out, and your alarm goes off, and you get up, to begin another day, with the feeling that your body is retaliating for you not sleeping enough, even though it's its fault that you could get enough sleep.) Well, bleh to the body! You know it's really bad, when you start sleeping for 9-10 hours sporatically, and you still fall asleep when you don't want to. What's more, in addition to your body being a pain in the ass for not letting you get to sleep when you need to, it gets all mad at you during the times that you're awake; it'll make you think you're seeing stuff that isn't there, you do stupid stuff that you know you shouldn't do, you slur your words, you can't think right, it even goes so far as to make you realize that the light is red, but then take 5 seconds to process this fact into the notion that you should lift your foot off of the gas pedal, and put it forcibly, by this time, on the brake pedal. You take longer to heal, you take longer to get better, you incur muscle pains more easily. When you do finally get enough sleep, your body gets all confused, and doesn't know what to do with it, so it wakes you up early, or it'll act like it's still tired, and make you get more, and more, and more, until your sleep schedule is all fucked up, and you don't know what to do, and you're sleeping too much, or you're getting the 'caffeine affect' even though you didn't have any. But enough of this subject, I have digressed for far too long.

My point in this was to mention that we went to the duck pond, and played capture the flag, and it was fun. Poor Richard took a bit of a spill, which is never a good thing, but then we went swimming, and cooled everyone down a bit. That was also good. Good evening it was.

Florida is all over the place, I have no clue what I'm doing, whether I'm going or not, and if so, how I am going, but my mom offered to pay for a plane ticket for me to get there, so that sounds like a blast, I might take her up on it. The only problem being that I would be going alone, like all alone, not meeting up with people until that evening, or whenever I get in, and get over to the university, but I think it might be good for me anyhow. I'd get to be all like pushy and assertive. (whoo.... 8-| ) so, who really knows?

In other news, I had a test today in calc. I think I kicked it's ass. It's great fun. It took an hour and a half, and I redid like every question three+ times. I suppose I am kindda jumping the gun on this, assumption, but I do feel like I did well on it. Anyhow though, so it is now time for sleep, and I'm beginning to get alittle tired, so goodnight to everyone, sleep well, sweet dreams, take care, ~Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High five.