Sunday, September 25, 2005

spam sucks

I'm sorry to everyone out there, but the spam has gotten the best of me. I have enabled the fun word verification on comments. I'm sorry for the inconvience. I realize that it is an added hassle, and for that I apologize. Unfortunately, when I get more spam than real comments, it is a necessary evil. I'd love to just go around calling them all assholes and what not, but that simply won't matter to them, so all I can really do is ensure that they must actually spend time to post spam on my page if they are that stupid. I'm sure all of the like 5 people who read this are going to go ahead and knowingly click on the spammed link. That's right, suddenly, my friends are stupid. *** << extreme use of sarcasm. Beware. *** What are these people thinking?!!!! I don't even think a ten year old would click on the links. Mo-rons. Well, if anyone ever figures out who any of them are, I vote that we find them and tar and feather them. They deserve it more than a colonial tax-collector. Anyhow, that's enough from me. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvience, and I'd like to mention that Blogger is amazing for offering word verification requirements to post a comment.

Anyhow, so I'll catch you all later.
bye,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, spam is le bad.

Unknown said...

Down with spam!!