Thursday, September 15, 2005

Awhhh Hells Yeah!!!!

311!!!!!! Fuckin' awesome.
My one complaint about 311 is that I wish the lead singer would take his shirt off, because he looked like he would have a really good body, and face it, the concert just brought out the fact that everybody enjoys a bit of eyecandy in the form of some nice abs on a guy that you have no real desire to ever be with asside from the beemer, money, fame, rock 'n roll lovin', excitement, fame, beemer, money, beemer, nice bods, beemer, and oh yeah, did I mention the beemer? I dont know, it may just be the near contact high from the atmosphere, but dam, he should have taken off his shirt. Oh well.

The rest were so-so. Never go to an UnWritten Law Concert.
they scream ther heads off in concert. but it was good.

Yay! for 311.
I love you 311. I would totally go to another 311 concert. they rock my world. My nifty awesome boyfriend also rocks my world. I must say thanks to my dearest Richard, for getting tickets.

Anyhow over and out for me.
Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys had an amazing time! :)