Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life o' de' Liz!

In other news about frustrating - ladies, maybe even guys, how often is it, that you're doing something or another, and realize that your jeans have split? Is that not the most annoying thing ever? Well, I think it is. I've never had it be really embarrassing, but it's so damned annoying. I mean, tonight, we were bowling, and some where in there my freakin' pants split. To be honest, I'm not really surprised that they did split - they were getting pretty old, but it is annoying because now I have to go get some more. I hate shopping for pants. I never seem to find a pair that fits me just right. So I drive around all weekend, trying on pants, and looking at pants, and just generally wasting my weekend, of some stupid jeans or whatever. Then, of course, you finally find a pair that is what you want, and what's the price tag on it? Anywhere from $20 to $70. (I just can't bring myself to pay more than $40 on a pair of pants.) I know there are people out there that spend $120 on one pair of pants, but I just can't do it.

Arrrgh!!!! How the frustrations abound. Anyhow, so yeah.... I think I should stop this now, because I'm really tired. Oh, feel free to bother me this weekend, because my room mate is out of town, just give me a call first. Also, the new Super Target is open, and they have alot of stuff on sale, and I like that. I got the new Killers CD - which, is good, but nowhere near as good as their first CD - for 11 bucks, and some Jones rootbeer. Jones is the best.

If you have any comments on where might be a good place to find some nice cheap pants, I would really appreaciate it.

Thanks.
Goodnight,
~Liz~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i would agree with krystal old navy has preety good jean for under 30 dollars. I know wet seal has some to but i never try them. and ameerican egalehas the boot cut for 29.50. but there other jean are to expance. but i had A&E once and they were good. Yea i wouldn't spend a 120 dollars on jeans either.
Fotini

Unknown said...

Is that a picture of Meagan's partially revealed ass on her blog? Yes, yes, I believe it is.
I think if she's alloyed to do that then I can too. Equal rights and all that, darn it!
And don't give me that "it's not ass, it's upper thigh" business either. Richard's the only one who can use that defense because his ass only theoretically exists, like black-holes and dark matter, we can't directly observe them, but we can observe their effects. If that's upper thigh, then I fully expect to see some shorts that short in the near future.

Elizabeth said...

Hey! My theory is it isn't covered by a swimsuit, so not harm no foul.

FlutinKat said...

Salvation Army has good stuff occassionally. Kohl's sales are good too.

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

The day Sean decides to show his ass on the internet would be the day that Oklahoma experiences a hurricane...we'd need a lot more global warming, or something.

Alustriel said...

go about reading blogs, haven't done it in a while, and i didn't realize what i was in for either.