Saturday, April 01, 2006

For those of you who were asking...


Uhmmm... yeah, I belive it was Ausrial (sp?) that was asking.... for my birthday, or belated, or whatever... currently, I have 4 wine glasses, a cork screw, and no alcohol, although Tabz did give me some, but it is gone now. Uhmmm... I like wine, I like Mike's, I like cap'n & coke, I like shnapps... most flavors. I should probably get stuff for mixing drinks, and stuff. So like anything like shot glasses, or mixing glasses, or anything like that. My wine glasses are really simple, just glass, nothing special about them, so there's no need to get anything fancy, or kiddy. So yeah, I think that about covers it. Pretty much, if you're still bent on getting me something, you can get me some sort of bar stuff that I don't have. I'm always open to trying a new drink or wine or anything like that, because well, I'd like to experience just about everything that I can without harming myself in the process. So... no absinth. No getting me drunk, and we'll be good. Thanks. (I don't mean for this to mean that you have to get me anything, because, you really don't, but I still have people asking, so that was the reason for the post, please don't feel obligated at all.)

Later,
Elizabeth.

No comments: