Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sulphur pictures

Just some pics of Sulphur, OK. Nothing special, nothing really to report, or worth mentioning. Sorry.

Whoo! I think we probably saw about 2 dozen signs and 0 maps. This was just the first.


Yay... shadows.


R. thinks he's superman or something.


Ooooo, pretty water... pretty greene that is.


We went down this! \/ Talk about crazy.


They have nifty little stone walk ways over the river in many spots. As we entered town there was a green state/town sign that pointed the way to the "Sulphur Works Administration" so I imagine most of it was done by the WPA back in the day.


This one is my favorite... the reflection in the glasses... it's fun. Gotta get rid of the stubble though. Oh well



Anyhow that's it for now. Hope everyone is enjoying pi day, and eating some too.
Later,
Elizabeth.

3 comments:

Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

but then I'd lose my "rugged swarthiness"...

Tabz said...

*unrelated comment* ive noticed you really like turkey legs so remind me to get you one at the med fair ^_^

FlutinKat said...

Couldn't get the last half of the pictures to load....I'll have to see them next time we hang out.