Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm Secretly Engaged, but don't know it yet!!!


Okay, well... I suppose it's time to update everyone with what's going on in this life of mine again. hmmpf. Well, let's see... work is great, love it just as much now as ever, don't know how much of that is what i actually do, and how much of that is my enjoyment of my co-workers. We decided today that we have a truck number of 0.00+/- 1 depending on which select few we're talking about. (see Brooks' Law). But yeah, so that's work, I'm about 3 weeks ahead, which is amazing for workshop season! The OK tournament is Feb. 25th at the Omniplex, you can come by and say you're there for 'Botball' and they'll let you into the Omniplex for free! (Cheap date if you need one, plus if you get bored there, you can come see the cool things that kids can make out of a couple of processors, & some LEGOs.) So... you can go to downtown OKC @ 7:30 am to be in the Minutes Too Far (great band, check out their myspace blog) music video & see their free outdoor concert (I'm so jealous, not about the music video bit, but the concert bit) then head over to the huge braum's down the street from the Omni, and then to the Omni for a near free day of fun.

School is alright, but Richard is waiting for me to watch another episode of Firefly - great tv show that FOX discontinued, so I'm gonna go do that, catch you all later.

Elizabeth.

No comments: