Thursday, December 01, 2005

Band of the week (maybe even month)::LINKIN PARK

So... welcome to post number 99, including that double post back there, sorry about that but I'm just too lazy to remove it, so you kindda have to deal with it. Let me reassure you all that post number 100 will be pretty cool, or something of that sort.

But anyhow, so.... life these days:: stress, stress, headache, stress, more headache, cosideration of gouging out the eyeball to get to the headache and remove it, more stress, stress due to the headaches, headaches due to the stress... nasty cycle, really. I don't like it at all.

Anyhow, so... tired, stressed, and frustrated... oh well. Oh yeah, and it seems that I'm discovering more and more that I'm not a strong enough person to deal with my life. Funny how it works, isn't it? The only way you can gain strength the strength you need to survive a hard 'trial,' is to endure other trials that you're not even sure you have enough strength to overcome in the first place. So, while you need more strength for the things you're forced into, you can't even get through the basic things that you should be able to. My life feels like I'm trying to get through the last level of a video game on the first try, without ever having held a controller before.

It feels like I'm stuck in slow motion, and fast forward at the same time. I just want to be able to solve my own problems at my own pace, with none of this 'intervention' or outside bitching. A breath of fresh air has never hurt anyone, especially during the week(s) leading up finals.

Uhhh... school. Not good. Oh well. Not aweful, but no where near good enough.

Yeah, and LINKIN PARK has captured my soul, and put it into song, repeatedly. Yay for them. The reason for songs is to share a story, or idea with the rest of the world that others can relate to, but probably not put into words.

Yeah, I'm gonna close this now, because i'm kindda zoning out.... It's taken me about two hours to write this much. Goodnight everyone. Sleep well, sweet dreams. bye, Elizabeth

1 comment:

FlutinKat said...

Linkin Park is awesome. Have you heard of LostProphets? They play along the same lines.

About the crappy stuff...unfortunately, that's the way it works. God has a funny sense of humor, and all we can do is put our hands over our eyes, grab blindly at anything we can hold onto, and hope for the best.

See you on the 16th!