Thursday, October 06, 2005

You sleep, you fail.

Sleep is a rare commodity around here these days. Classes are practically making me go crazy to be able to finish all the homework much less the reading. Yay for a break this weekend. It looks to be an interesting weekend though. It will definately involve lots of homework and reading. a couple of tests coming up, one due on monday. Hopefully catching up with some more sleep. hopefully. One of my professors put it this way, "You sleep, you fail." Reassuring huh? i thought so. Oh well, I'm gonna fail anyhow, so it is time for sleep for me. goodnight.

Later,
Elizabeth.


Oh yeah, the game was great. We got great tickets $62 seats for $30. It was fun. The band looked and sounded good. Whooo! I love the Pride. Where do I sign up to be a Pride Groupie?

No comments: